Manhattan (US) .US West 23rd Street in Manhattan 6th Avenue is a blast. 26 people were reported injured. The explosive was placed in the dumpster. The condition of three was stated to be serious. Police cordoned off the area and started a search. New York Mayor Bill de Blasio told the "find an explosion that occurred in Chelsea, he was deliberately released Hakreskyu ...
- According to initial information, the explosion was through improvised device, which was hidden in a dustbin.
- According to police, the blast happened outside of the Associated Blind Housing Facility.
- Police arrived on the scene of the explosion to rescue people. Building police immediately evacuated the building around two.
A man told my son survived
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio told him "that appears to find an explosion in Chelsea, he made on purpose. But just at the moment of the explosion are not evidence of terror."
- New York Deputy Police Commissioner wrote J. Peter Donald tweeted: "Explosion eight pm local time the night was over 30 minutes."
- The Fire Department of New York tweeted saying that 29 civilians were injured in the blast.
- A man told the Associated Blind Diwyangon explosion occurred near a building housing Facility Center. After the incident, hundreds of people fleeing from the saw.
- Event told the driver of a car passing by "blast was so powerful that have shaken the eardrum. The blast shattered glass back of the car, but my ten year old son sitting in the back seat survived."